Thursday, January 12, 2017

When handmade body products are more than just trendy.

Often people will mistakenly think that handmade bath and body products just smell good or look cute. They are clearly overlooked as having any medicinal purposes. Ahh, but I beg to differ. Before Christmas I purchased some inexpensive laundry detergent just because it was labeled free and clear. I thought, why not save money and still get a gentle detergent. Shortly after doing my first load of laundry my husband's skin broke out all over with tiny itchy blotches. I tried several remedies but none of them prevailed. I had gifted him some lavender and vanilla soap and bath bomb from Tiffany Moan's Super Natural Body Care line. Since he knew from me that Tiffany's products were mild, he wondered if they would ease the itching and discomfort. After using them for two days the irritation was completely gone. Tiffany will be sharing information regarding her skin care line at her Sunday Brunch with Tiffany on Jan 22nd at 1:30 at Crema Coffee Bar. This is an excellent, high preforming line made with the upmost integrity and will be available for purchase at the event. You can also find Super Natural Body Care products at Seersuckergypsy on N 5th Street in Hartsville, SC.

No comments:

Post a Comment